Registration for 2017-2018 School Year
ROCK operates on all Rockwall ISD elementary campuses during the 2017-2018 school year serving Pre-K through Grade 6 students. Each school day from 3:00-6:00 p.m. certified teachers and highly trained staff will engage your child in a fun, learning-rich program that includes teambuilding, leadership, Spanish, art, and technology based activities. A nutritious snack and homework help will be offered each afternoon. Whether we “rec it up” on the playground / gym or “tech it up” in the computer lab each day, it is a guaranteed great time! Students who can successfully fuction in a 1:25 teacher/student ratio and toliet independenly are eligble to attend. Standard tuition is $275 per service period (month), based on 171 school days. Multi-child and free/reduced lunch student discounts are also available. Part-time rates are only offered during the summer. Make your child a ROCK star!!
The ROCK After School Program utilizes the childcare management system, EZChildTrack. The EZChildTrack system with Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with secure access to manage account and child information, view monthly invoices and statements, view real-time account balances, review program registration and enrollment, and make online payments.
Please Note: Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is closed.
Summer registration is currently Open. Use the Parent Portal below to register.
ROCK Photo Gallery
ROCK After-School Enrichment Partners: Introducing E²
We partner with selected vendors who have been screened by a selection committee to bring Rockwall ISD students top quality after school programming in a variety of areas from Fine Arts to STEM. Please visit our E² webpage for additional information.
Early Release Days
The ROCK Program is offering an upcoming child care opportunity for any RISD student. Please see below the information and attached registration form for the upcoming Early Release Day. Regular ROCK students are able to attend Early Release Day at no additional cost.
Early Release Day – Thursday, May 31, 2018.
Please see the information below regarding our program. Visit the attached link to register Early Release Form
- The ROCK Program is held at each elementary campus. Your child will not have to leave the building.
- The program begins as soon as students are dismissed. Children may stay on campus until 6:00 p.m.
- Fun, hands-on activities are scheduled, including a snack.
- Cost is $25/child.
- Registration deadline is noon the Monday before care is offered. The registration form is attached and can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If your child is a current ROCK student or if you have already completed the registration form for all Early Release Days, no further action is needed.
- If you need to make changes to your registration form, please contact the ROCK office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-698-7032.
ROCK Plus Holiday Care
Friday, June 1, 2018.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, May 24th by noon.
- ROCK will be offering child care at Amanda Rochell Elementary from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care is available for any RISD student.
- You can reserve your child’s spot by returning the registration form to email@example.com.
- Cost is $40/day. Your credit card will be charged prior to the date of care. (Payments are non-refundable.)
- If inclement weather arises, start times may be delayed. Parents will be notified by phone or parents can call 214-850-3439 if weather questions arise.