Registration for 2017-2018 School Year
ROCK Photo Gallery
ROCK After-School Enrichment Partners: Introducing E²
We partner with selected vendors who have been screened by a selection committee to bring Rockwall ISD students top quality after school programming in a variety of areas from Fine Arts to STEM. Please visit our E² webpage for additional information.
Early Release Days
The ROCK Program is offering an upcoming child care opportunity for any RISD student. Please see below the information and attached registration form for the upcoming Early Release Day. Regular ROCK students are able to attend Early Release Day at no additional cost.
Early Release Day – Wednesday, December 20, 2017.
Please see the information below regarding our program. Visit the attached link to register Early Release Form
- The ROCK Program is held at each elementary campus. Your child will not have to leave the building.
- The program begins as soon as students are dismissed. Children may stay on campus until 6:00 p.m.
- Fun, hands-on activities are scheduled, including a snack.
- Cost is $25/child.
- Registration deadline is noon the Monday before care is offered. The registration form is attached and can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If your child is a current ROCK student or if you have already completed the registration form for all Early Release Days, no further action is needed.
- If you need to make changes to your registration form, please contact the ROCK office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-698-7032.
ROCK Plus Holiday Care
ROCK Plus dates: Monday, November 20 and Tuesday November 21, 2017.
Click the link below for registration forms.
- ROCK will be offering child care at Amanda Rochell Elementary from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- ROCK Plus Holiday Care is available for any RISD student.
- You can reserve your child’s spot by returning the registration form by noon on or before the Friday care is offered to email@example.com or fax to 469-698-7159.
- Cost is $40/day. Your credit card will be charged prior to the date of care. (Payments are non-refundable.)
- If inclement weather arises, start times may be delayed. Parents will be notified by phone or parents can call 214-850-3439 if weather questions arise.